We help our clients succeed in an industry where technology changes rapidly and competition is intense. The focus of our organization is to provide the best possible service to cable system operators, utility companies, telephone service providers, electrical contractors, MDU/senior housing builders, and end user commercial/government accounts.
We believe that if we provide quality low voltage services as a subcontractor to our clients, then their subscribers and customers will remain loyal to them.
Benefits of Subcontracting
- Outsourcing low voltage services is not only a means of cutting costs but creates a strategic partnership. It gives management executives more control over predicting business costs, and therefore, the ability to plan better.
- It offers both flexibility and quick response to changing manpower requirements.
- When in-house staff does not have the available resources or expertise, a subcontractor can come to the rescue.
- Subcontracting improves reliability, helps control quality, speeds up implementation, can serve as effective agent of change, and reduces costs.
- The subcontractor has the proven ability to do the job right at a fixed cost. And efficiencies achieved over time can be reflected in a reduced cost to the client.
- It can serve as leverage to better drive value for customers and shareholders.
- Low voltage cabling is our only business, therefore, ACS is a specialists in this area.
CATV or Satellite TV
High Speed Internet
Telephony & Data Wiring
MDU & Senior Housing Projects
Wiring for TV and Telephone
Nurse Call Systems
Door & Card Access Controls
Fire & Burglar Alarm Systems
Cameras & CCTV
back to top